Steven Montag – Your Nebraska Crash Lawyer
Steven A. Montag is a very experienced Nebraska Auto Collision Lawyer.
His office provides a high degree of assistance to clients. Mr. Montag has dedicated his entire career to helping injured people.
The Montag Law Office is located in Omaha, but we serve all of eastern and central Nebraska. We work tirelessly to ensure our clients receive fair compensation for their injuries.
What You Get From Steven Montag
- Experience – Mr. Montag has been working since 1998 as an Auto Personal Injury Lawyer. His practice is focused exclusively on motor vehicle accident injuries. Let him use his extensive experience to help you.
- Personalized Service – We can help you in many ways including starting claims with insurance companies, negotiating property settlements, corresponding with healthcare providers in accordance with federal privacy requirements, negotiating medical and insurance liens (bills that must be paid) and negotiating final settlements, or as a last resort, litigation.
- Contingent Fee – Like most injury attorneys, we work on a contingent fee basis. We only get paid if you get money from a settlement or a court judgment.
- Better Compensation – Mr. Montag helps you get as much money as possible because he is very familiar with current personal injury trends.
- Full Service – Your unique circumstances are thoroughly evaluated. We investigate the causes of your accident, utilize all available insurance and collect the medical records required to develop your injury claim. Montag considers all of this information to conduct effective negotiations resulting in successful recoveries.
Since 1998, Mr. Montag’s Nebraska Auto Personal Injury Lawyers have focused entirely of representing accident injury victims. He is known for good communication and for taking care of his clients’ needs.
Deciding to Hire Our Lawyers
If your injuries require more than a few doctor visits you probably should hire an attorney. The lawyer takes care of many of the details involved in the lengthy process of making a claim for a significant injury. An Auto Personal Injury Lawyer helps you get reimbursed for property damage, lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering and long-term impairments. You need an experienced advocate who has assisted thousands of injured people like you. Insurance Companies don’t part with money unless they think they have to. The Montag Law Office fights to maximize your recovery.
Hard-Working Nebraska Lawyers
Serious accidents have long-term consequences. Attorney Montag helps with the hassle of dealing with insurance adjusters and healthcare providers so you can concentrate on getting back to normal activities.
The damage to your car is most of what is considered in a property damage settlement. Insurance companies only pay the value of the damage or the value of the car, whichever is less. We don’t charge a fee for helping with property settlements. We make sure your auto medpay and health insurance benefits are used to get medical bills paid.
Your health insurance or auto medpay are entitled to be reimbursed from funds obtained in a settlement or judgment. We negotiate to reduce subrogations and liens. Often such reductions are necessary to achieve a settlement deal. We always attempt to negotiate healthcare bills, liens, and insurance subrogations to get the most money for our injury clients.
Personal Injury Expertise
Since 1998 Steven A. Montag has served Nebraska accident victims. His practice has focused entirely on motor vehicle injury accidents. With the help of his staff, Mr. Montag has helped thousands of people.
Mr. Montag always meets new clients in person. He is willing to come to you if your injuries or lack of transportation make it difficult to come to him. If you are able to travel, you are welcome to visit our office which is conveniently located in Omaha near 42nd and E Street.
Evaluating the Strength of Your Claim
Before an injury attorney agrees to represent you they need to be sure the accident wasn’t your fault and your injuries are serious enough to justify litigation if negotiations aren’t successful. We would be glad to consider the unique circumstances of your accident to help you decide if you should hire an attorney.
What is a Contingent Fee?
Legal fees aren’t charged until there is a recovery. You don’t have to come up with money to pay your lawyer before the conclusion of an injury claim. This is how most injury attorneys charge their fees. The typical fee for Nebraska accident lawyers is one-third of your injury settlement plus expenses. Any other formula is likely to cost you more.
Determining the Value of Your Case
You should be suspicious of anyone who claims to be able to tell you how much your case is worth before you have finished medical treatment. Until your bills are available and long-term effects on your health are known, there is no way to forecast how much your case is worth. An experienced accident attorney seeks to get you compensated fairly for pain and suffering, medical expenses and lost wages. The experienced Nebraska attorney knows the current “climate” including results of recent litigation and settlements for cases like yours. Steven A. Montag has the experience to evaluate your case accurately.
Accidents Caused by a Friend or Relative
If you are injured by the negligence of a loved one, you can make an injury claim. It is unlikely to harm your relationship because there is probably insurance to pay for your claim. Only the largest injury claims exceed the total funds available from an insurance policy. If you are hurt badly enough that you can’t pay your medical bills you need to take advantage of any insurance money available. Your friend or family member will probably pay for higher insurance premiums in the future even if you don’t make any injury claim.